Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Introduction

It seems that everyone around me has started new blogs. Livejournal is fucking dead. Myspace blogs can suck pretty hard, so I decided to get in on the game. I am not here to post crap about how bad things are, I don't suffer from that anymore.

I live a wonderful and happy life. I have a good job, a beautiful and awesome wife, 2 rad dogs and a band that keeps me entertained. I'll post artwork, photos and shit like that. I have made the decision to make my life and household a drug free environment. For myself and for my family (and no, not "Family" like hardcore, but for when I have children).

I am terrible with punctuation and spelling and paragraphs, so it will often just be in point form or in big slabs.

Thats enough for now. Have a read. Maybe you'll like it. Maybe you'll find me boring. Oh Well.

Oh, and with the name, it is from a The Weakerthans song. It rings true: Make them remember me...

Clag.

No comments: