Friday, August 8, 2008

Why I hate airports

I fucking hate flying.

I don't go too badly once I actually get in the air. Part of it could be the pressure fucking with my head and my sinus, some of it is the fear that goes with flying.

I have never really been one to worry about all the bullshit that goes with a fear of flying but you always have that little niggle at the back of your mind that you do your best to quash.

The best thing about the flying experience these days is the inflight entertainment in the form of foxtel for the princely sum of $9.90.
Seriously the best $9.90 I spent on the way to Perth.

Highlights/lowlights in the first hour:
Got stung with excess baggage, luckily it was only $20.
Joey, Shane and Pav nearly missed the flight, got paged and all.
The stewardess that look heeeeaps like my baby sister hooked me up a less cramped seat and a new screen because my one went on the fritz, then it started working again and Pav got a better seat because I moved and he got free Foxtel because it started working again.
Junkyard Wars
Inspector Gadget
Watching a cracker of an episode of Bargain Hunt.
Lollies and pringles and coke for dinner.
Awwwww yeah Ren and Stimpy!
Foo Fighters max masters with heaps of Nirvana shit too. Fucking ruled!

If you're reading this, go and check out a fucking Foo Fighters record.

I have no officially added Dave Grohl to my list of people I want to meet. Would be siked I reckon.

Oh yeah,
And I fucking hate landing...

No comments: